Work For Us
Want to join the world's best acrylic jewellery brand? We thought so!
Here at , we have almost 20 years of jewellery making expertise and industry knowledge behind us. But behind the scenes, what sets us apart is the calibre of all our employees. From our creative minds to our business heads and all roles in between, every staff member at is important and is valued as such. If you've got the drive, talent and ambition we need, WE WANT YOU!
Take a look at our current vacancies below and apply by emailing your CV and covering letter to [email protected]is.info
PRODUCT DEVELOPER (MATERNITY COVER)
CONTRACT: Fixed term contract until June 2019
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31st July 2018
Summary of Role:
is looking for an energetic, proactive and enthusiastic Product Developer to provide maternity cover for the current Product Developer. This role oversees the development of all new products from design inception through to production. This role is responsible for managing the development critical path, both with the Production Team, external suppliers and the Creative Director.
- Manage the sampling process for all new designs; including workshops, collaborations and the redevelopment of old designs.
- Develop design concepts into 3D prototypes by producing laser cutting files and refine the product throughout the sampling process.
- Drive the development critical path through weekly meetings with the Production Team to ensure all deadlines are met whilst understanding the needs of the business.
- Creating a pricing document for all new prototypes. Ensure accurate timing information is recorded for each stage in the sampling process to inform product price.
- Produce technical specification sheets for all designs and manage the handover of all developments to the production team in Kent
- Manage third party suppliers of made goods including findings, enamel goods, embellishments and printing.
- Work with the Creative Director to source new materials and drive cost efficiencies.
- Deputise for the Creative Director in their absence ensuring development deadlines are met.
- A minimum 2 years experience working in a production/ product development environment, specifically in jewellery.
- Experience of managing a busy critical path and effectively liaising across departments to achieve results on time.
- Lasercutting experience
- Sourcing and negotiating experience
- Materials experience with precious metals, plastics, plating, leather, moulding, textiles, and semi-precious jewels.
- Budget Management
Key Skills required:
- Excellent IT skills – including Illustrator and CorelDRAW and a good command of Excel for data manipulation and reporting
- Excellent team player and adept at building effective working relationships
- Drive, determination and able to make decisions
- Proven ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Great attention to detail
- Troubleshooting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for fashion and accessories
- Salary dependent on experience
- 21 days holiday (this excludes bank holidays)
- Generous staff discount and one piece of jewellery per collection to a pre-agreed value.
- Contributory pension scheme in line with the Government Auto Enrolment guidelines